Ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. Our privacy and security policy outlines the information we collect about you, how and why we use the information and the choices you have to restrict our usage of this information. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Curated with Conscience website and governs data collection and usage. By using the Curated with Conscience website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Email addresses collected are only used internally. We respect your privacy rights and will not disclose your information to third parties. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, click ‘unsubscribe’ (situated on footers of all emails we send out) or contact us directly, and we will remove your name from our email list as soon as possible (however, please understand that there is a small chance you may receive another email before we are able to remove
If you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
• Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
• Communications and other messages, including correspondence between Curated with Conscience and you.
• Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
• General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
• Provide our products/services.
• Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
• Verify your identity and the information you provide.
• Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
• Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
• Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
• Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
• Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
• Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Curated with Conscience or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Curated with Conscience will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback and the law. Curated with Conscience encourages you to periodically review the Privacy page. information.